Brown Eyed Girl's Band Links
"Brown Eyed Girl" is our main
"net scout", always on the look-out for Band-related material on the web.
Her findings are archived here.
Machines Finish New CD" -- the song "I Want To Know If It's Still
Possible," features the Band's Garth Hudson on accordion.
land is his land" -- 1994 Robbie article.
Spurlock" - bio mentioning Rick Danko and
Lady Peace vs. The Band" -- Jeremy Taggart travels to Woodstock, NY to track down legendary member
of The Band, Garth Hudson, Chart magazine, August 2005.
Hudson In Toronto".
- "Hungrig -
igen " -- ("Hungry - again") 1998
Robbie interview in Swedish.
the man with the stage fright"
-- Robbie photo by Peter Cunningham.
- Robbie performance
- Photo of
Robbie with friends(?), ca. 1990 -- anyone know who these people are?
- "The Last Waltz" -- article in Italian.
at SXSW, Austin, TX, 2002.
the great Johan Olav Koss(!), who else?.
- Robbie photo
-- Last Waltz screening.
with some Microsoft bigshot, Cannes Film
Festival, France, 2001.
From Big Pink [DVD Audio]".
Hudson - The Sea To The North
Look Back" -- chat with filmmaker D.A. Pennebaker from Time.
of Rick Danko with Michael DeTemple.
Lights, Southern Cross reviews.
Robertson sets sights high on new album".
Hook and Ladder".
- "Walking The Good Red Road".
- "Clapton Inducted Into Rock Hall By Robertson".
- "POP's Ted Hall Digitally Remasters Sound for The Last Waltz".
- Marty and Robbie photo, 2002.
- Robbie Robertson with Seminole dancers.
- "Music and film made history when The Band took their Last Waltz".
- "Honouring Past Loves and Last Waltzes".
- "Shelly Yakus: The Band, Morrison and Lennon".
- "Motherfucking Masterpieces: The Cars".
- "The Last Waltz: Recording, Mixing, and Remaking the Music".
- "Brushes with Greatness" - with 2002 photos of Levon.
- "Trivia for The Last Waltz".
- "DVD Review: The Last Waltz".
- "Isle of Wight 2 1969".
- "Isle of Wight Festival History 1969".
- "Review: The Band-Live At Loreley (1996)".
- thebandforever.com - absolutely useless...
- "The Band", bio and discography.
- "Re-Flied: Burrito Brothers get Deluxe update".
- Robbie's Awards.
- "Rocker of Ages".
- "The world according to Garth".
- Rick Danko weblog.
- Photos from Americana Music Conference & Awards, September 16-18, 2004, Nashville, TN -- includes one photo of Garth and Maud Hudson with Mavis Staples and one of Garth with a fine gentleman named Buffalo.
- "Robbie Robertson to Join DreamWorks Records; Acclaimed Artist Will Tackle First-Of-Its-Kind Multidimensional Role".
- Cover of "The Weight" (2.7MB) by the Kait Kingston Band
- Levon helmet? Skirt Hudson? Automatic translation in all its glory...
- 2002 photos of Levon Helm & the Barn Burners.
- The John Simon web site.
- "King Harvest (Has Surely Come)".
- "Live From AES".
- "The Band", bio. from St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture.
- "Guitar Legends: Robbie Robertson".
- Picasso's Richard Manuel?.
- "Robbie Robertson Portrays His Unique Native American Musical Journey...".
- "Levon Helm on Tommy Lee Jones".
- "Howlin. for Hubert, Featuring Hubert Sumlin, David Johanson, Levon Helm, Jimmy Vivino, David Maxwell, and Mike Merritt" (sound clip).
- Robbie Robertson radio interview - audio files.
- Mike Merrit, David Johansen and Levon, photo.
- "Howlin' for Hubert" -- photo page.
- Robbie at The Aviator premiere.
- "Elements of Rock: Electronic Amplification".
- Levon Helm & the Barn Burners, 2001.
- Good b/w photos of
Levon with the Last Hombres, click right-arrow below photos to see them all.
- "The Roulette Story".
- "The Hawk soars, the King bores".
- "Ronnie Hawkins, part II".
- "Tears Are Not Enough".
- "Pat St.John - Photo Gallery", includes a photo with Levon.
- "Carl Carlton and the Songdogs photo gallery", with photos of Levon.
- "The Best Albums Ever... Honest".
- "Levon Helm makes a new musical life for himself with a pair of drumsticks".
- Robbie and Val Kilmer - video clip from the 2001 Native American GRAMMY Awards.
- Native American Album GRAMMY 2001 photo .
- "Indian Country" - Native American photo book featuring Robbie.
- Photo Gallery - Levon Helm & the Barn Burners in Windsor, Ontario, 2001.
- "Killer' Party For The Hawk".
- "Eminence Endorsing Artist: Jim Weider Band ".
- The Band - loads of material, including discography, sound samples and a long bio (in which Robbie changes name to Brian...).
- "Drums and Drummers:
- "The Band is finished" - article on Jim Weider.
- Jimmy Vivino & Friends, Stone Pony, March 2, 2003.
- "Jericho" - terrible Roling Stone review.
- "The Band -May 4, 1994, Tokyo, Japan Club Quatro".
- "Jubilation" - nice review.
- "Down from the Mountain".
- "Donald Fagen: Kamakiriad".
- Shawn Colvin on Rick Danko.
- "Levon Helm and the Barnburners Live at Bubba Mac Shack".
- Levon and Bob Margolin.
- "Blues Aid III, April 24, 2001 at Memphis".
- "Rock 'n' roll family values ".
- "James Cotton jams with Levon Helm, at the Classic American Cafe".
- "Working with Garth Hudson and Levon Helm".
- "Greil Marcus: Real Life Rock Top 10".
- "Levon Helm, Native Son, Favorite Son".
- Recent photo of Levon drumming
- The Hawk bio. with video clips.
- 2002 Last Waltz review.
- Extensive review of Ronnie Hawkins' 2002 CD Still Cruisin, featuring Levon and Robbie.
- "Turn Up That Noise", Jubilation review.
- "Beat Generation Gallery".
- "Jim Wilson, Biographie Discographie".
- "Atkinson, Danko And Ford".
- "Little Caesar & The Consuls".
- The Chili Brothers bio..
- "Dan Gellert: Mixer/Producer/Engineer".
- "Mystery train, rediscovered".
- Burrito Deluxe/ Garth photos.
- " UCLA's Harry Smith Project a Star-Studded Distillation of American Folk Music".
- "Todd, the producer".
- "Robbie Robertson Forgets His Roots", video clip.
- "Bob Dylan & The Band In Concert", photos from Seattle Coliseum, February 9, 1974.
- "Rollin' Rock".
- "This land is his land: Whether in The Band or solo, Robbie Robertson still searches for his America".
- "Bearsville music studio rocks on".
- "Making a noise with Red Boy: Robbie Robertson goes home".
- "Federal Hill is seeing stars -- The Band's Robertson gives thumbs up".
- "The Band, by Lucinda Williams".
- "Robbie Robertson: 'Roy Buchanan's attitude was like a gunslinger coming to town: The Axman Cometh.'".
- "Love and Music in Progress".
- 6 pages of Last Waltz photos.
- "How Lucky Man Clark Came To Be" - a wonderful story of working with Garth Hudson and Levon Helm.
- "The Legacy of the Leader of The Band".
- "The Southern Sound of Ollabelle".
- Drawing of Robbie Robertson, Rolling Stone.
- "The Flood: Dylan and The Band on Tour '74".
- "The Mike Reilly Band" - with info. about the upcoming tour with Garth and Maud Hudson.
- Photo of Garth with The Mike Reilly Band.
- "Native Americans: People of the Great Plains - Part 1", documentary video with soundtrack by Robbie Robertson.
- "National Geographic's Asteroids: Deadly Impact" - video "hauntingly narrated by Robbie Robertson."
- "The Last Hombres: Redemption" great review of album with Levon Helm on drums -- in Swedish, I'm afraid.
- "Little Feat - The Cottage Views Interview ".
- "Bob's Band Page".
- "Jubilation - The Band - Reviews".
- "Folk-country duo eastmountainsouth plays Friday" - about a group signed by Robbie.
- "A Bonanza of Great Guitar Solos".
- The Roy Buchanan web site.
- "Dylan and the Hawks, Berkeley Community Theatre, December 4, 1965".
- "Dylan/The Band: December 1987, Rolling Stone Interview".
- "The Next Waltz: Robbie Robertson trades Woodstock for trip-hop".
- "Robbie Robertson: Roy Buchanan's attitude was like a gunslinger coming to town: The Axman Cometh."
- "Derek Miller Music Is The Medicine". "Derek,s guitar playing and vocals really get under your skin." --Robbie Robertson"
- "What do pretty girls do?" -- swoon over Robbie, it seems.
- "Blondie Chaplin, a rare talent".
- "Bob Dylan's Live 1966: The Bootleg Series, Vol. IV".
- "The Last Waltz: Special Edition".
- "Raven" -- with Stan "the man" Szelest and The Hawks.
- "Dylan Bootlegs 1960-1969".
- Slideshow with photos of musicians - including members of The Band.
- "Forbert Follows Up".
- The Last Waltz liner notes, at Rhino Records.
- "The Last Waltz", Danish web page.
- Review of Louisiana Red's A Different Shade Of Red - The Woodstock Sessions, featuring Levon and Garth.
- "Rock and Roll Movies -- The Seventies".
- "Napoleon in Rags".
- "American Female Singer/Song Writers -- Libby Titus".
- "Singing in the Shadow: The Children of Rock Royalty".
- Review of the Last Waltz re-release, with loads of photos.
- "The Covers Project - Levon Helm & The Hawks".
- "The Songs Dylan Picked Up" -- with Richard Manuel and Rick Danko.
- "Woodstock Program Guide - The Band".
- "Mickey Jones recalls night Dylan changed rock forever".
- "Robbie Robertson Reminisces In South By Southwest Keynote Speech".
- "Shania Twain And Robbie Robertson Head For Canada.s Walk Of Fame".
- "Apollo feels like home for Norah Jones".
- "Norah Jones' new album".
- "Levon Helm & The Crowmatix: Souvenir Vol.1".
- "Starlight In The East: Directory of Bob Dylan's Unreleased Songs".
- "Bay Area Bits", with a 1996 review of a Band gig.
- "The Liturgical Year", from The Church of Bob Dylan.
- "Bob Dylan Field Recordings".
- "The Dharma Bums" -- with photo of Garth.
- "Anne Lindsay News" -- with great photo of Garth on stage.
- "Bob Dylan: World Tour 1966 Home Movies".
- "Webshots - Ronnie Hawkins, Levon, Garth".
- "Webshots - Rick, Garth, The Hawks".
- Garth Hudson with Professor "Louie" & the Crowmatix
- "The Red Mill Museum Village 40th Anniversary Benefit Concert".
- "Roots: Two celebrated artists link the past and the future at the Black Mountain Music Festival".
- Mike DeMicco & Garth Hudson
- Photo of Garth with Professor Louie in Toronto .
- Rick Danko with the great Commander Cody.
- "The Memphis Pilgrims".
- The Counting Crows and The Band.
- "KGSR Photo Gallery - 2002", with Robbie.
- "Excerpt from an interview with Robbie Robertson of The Band".
- "Blonde On Blonde", article by by Roger Ford.
- "Robbie Robertson: Rare CDs, CD Singles, Rare Records, Vinyl Records, Music, Imports & Promos".
- "Levon Helm", short bio.
- "CD of the week - Jim Weider & the Honky Tonk Gurus".
- "Independents Daze".
- Jim Weider bio.
- Rolling Stone review of Jericho.
- "A Waltz on the Wild Side".
- Review of remastered Band CDs.
- "Bob Dylan's Gigging Bands".
- "The 1966 World Tour".
- "Basement Tapes and the Legacy".
- "Levon Helm - Drummer World".
- "MSN Entertainment: Richard Manuel".
- "Rockin' Home Movies".
- "Home Movies of Dylan Finally Dusted Off: Drummer Captured Dylan Going Electric".
- "The Band", Japanese bio :-)
- "Bob Dylan's Eat the Document".
- "Woodstock Records Photo Page - Fall 2002".
- Stan Szelest and the Ravens.
- "RepFoto Isle of Wight Photos".
- "dylanbase.com - Isle of Wight".
- "Roger McGuinn Tops the Taste".
- "Glen Burtnick's Christmas Show, 12/18/99".
- "Master Recording: Rick Danko Band - ve on Breeze Hill".
- "Paul Butterfield - The Final Years".
- "Robbie Robertson", by Phil Davies.
- "Pebbles Vol.10".
- "Jean Constant's Last Waltz photos" -- loads of 'em.
- "The Band's antique rock 'n' roll".
- The Band, bio. and discography.
- "Ringo Starr and his All-Starr Band Japan Tour 1989".
- "Top 50 Canadian Albums Of All-Time".
- "River of Song: Levon Helm".
- "Garth joins in as Quill launches new CD".
- "Ronnie Hawkins: Latest News".
- "VIP reviews of 1966 Home Movies".
- "Bob Dylan's Early 'Field Recordings'".
- "Bob Dylan's 'Royal Albert Hall': The Holy Grail of Rock 'n' roll".
- "When the times a-changed".
- "Bob Dylan - Live 1966<".
- "Dylan's split personality revealed".
- Rick Danko and Richie Havens, 1985.
- "Indian artist Babukishan with Garth Hudson".
- "Levon Helm & the Barn Burners" - loads of good photos.
- Robbie's Les Paul award, 2002.
- "Stories in the Press, November 2000".
- Bootleg: Bob Dylan/ The Band.
- Last Waltz photo for sale.
- Photos of Dylan and The Band/ Hawks.
- Dylan/Band photos from Seattle Coliseum, February 9, 1974.
- "Robbie Robertson, Geoff Emerick to be honored at TEC awards".
- "The Band: Across the Great Divide".
- "The Band Photos @ Alto Celebs".
- Levon Helm & the Barn Burners, Billtown Blues Festival, Hughesville PA - June 9th, 2002 - photos at bottom of page.
- "The Nace Brothers Band Photos Page".
- Levon Helm in New Orleans, 1997.
- Rick Danko with Beki Brindle, 1990.
- The Last Hombres with Rick Danko @ Clearwaters.
- Signed Danko promo photo.
- "Back to Memphis" - Rick Danko tribute song.
- Rick Danko, Japan, 1997.
- Garth Hudson with Burrito Deluxe.
- "The Dharma Bums" - includes photo of Garth.
- "SXSW 2002" - with Robbie photos.
- "Robbie Robertson" - Canadian bio.
- "The Last Waltz" - DVD review.
- "Ben Meade's photos".
- "Classic Rock Concert Photos".
- "Past Archives: The Band".
- Photo of Colin Linden and Richard Bell.
- "The Blues Guitar of Hubert Sumlin".
- Photos of Levon Helm and Hubert Sumlin.
- Photo of Levon with Sumlin, Johansen, Vivino et. al.
- "Lorraine Ford with Levon Helm".
- "The Bands and Artists We Loved".
- "Something Was Happening, But I Didn't Know What It Was ".
- "Il 'roots-rock' della Frontiera" - Italian The Band site.
- "The Band/Robbie Robertson Appreciation Thread".
- "You Are What You Eat".
- "Manu Katche: Somewhere Down The Crazy River".
- "The Billy Graham Foundation: Robbie Robertson".
- "Toronto Blues Society: New Releases September 2000".
- "Bearsville Studios Reconfigures Operations".
- Guitar Legends video - Seville, Spain, 1991.
- "Dylan and the Hawks".
- "Remixing The Blues" - Robbie interview about the Last Waltz DVD.
- "Video Visit With Robbie Robertson".
- "Robbie Robertson at SxSW...".
- "Hirth Martinez: Hirth From Earth and Beyond".
- "Eric Clapton & Others Contribute To Posthumous Rick Danko Album".
- Photos of Rick Danko with Paul Butterfield, Gary Busey, Terry Danko and other members of Danko's late '70s touring band.
- "Fogerty, Robertson Honored For Songwriting".
- "Ronnie Hawkins Bio".
- "Slippin & Slidin -- Short Cuts", about Native American music.
- "High School Student Role Models: Robbie Robertson".
- "Robbie Robertson - In His Own Words".
- Reviews of the remastered Stage Fright and Cahoots CDs.
- "Dana Glover Interview".
- "Bob Dylan Sessionography - 1974".
- "Sharps and Flats: Robbie Robertson".
- Robbie Robertson bio, at iceberg.com.
- Review of Robbie Robertson.
- "Robbie Robertson Guitar Anthology Series".
- "Road Songs: A Portrait of Robbie Robertson".
- "The Band. High on the Hog".
- "Walela", from Native Peoples Magazine.
- "Summertime '59, Port Dover".
- "Hawk keeps it short & sweet
- "Rockabilly Back-up Bands: The Hawks".
- "Jazz Drummer Picture Gallery: Levon Helm".
- "Hawkins honoured with star, concert ".
- "Danko Brothers To Play Special Show In Toronto".
- Rick Danko bio. and discography, Canadian Music Encyclopedia.
- "The Call", band bio mentioning both Garth and Robbie.
- "Garth Hudson in Toronto".
- "Burito Deluxe - The Band".
- "Rock of Ages: 'The Last Waltz'".
- "Rock Hall of Fame - The Band".
- Richard Bell bio.
- "Blackie & the Rodeo Kings".
- "Strike Up The Band", review of a Band concert from around the release of High on the Hog.
- "Colin Linden -- The Book", with loads of stuff about Linden's work with The Band and how The Band has influenced his music.
- "The Last Waltz", Australian review of the DVD release.
- "Independents Daze",
review from a
Grateful Dead net fanzine of
Souvenir Volume 1 (Woodstock Records) by Levon Helm & the Crowmatix.
review from twangzine.com.
- "Steve and Abe's Record Reviews - The Band", the site also has reviews of
- "Man from The Band lends a hand - Janis Joplin keyboardist cultivating local talent", Richard Bell interview.
- "Making a noise with Red Boy --Robbie Robertson goes home",
interview from twangzine.com.
- "The Band rocks from the Rockin' Chair," 1996 article about The Band.
- "Jim Weider -- A Big Step with Big Foot", from Vintage Guitar.
- "Jim Weider", at the
German Ulftone label.
- "Waltz time",
Bernard Zuel tells the behind-the-scenes story of Martin Scorsese's star-studded '70s rockumentary.
- 1999 radio interview with Rick Danko.
- The Band set lists.
- "Raven", the Buffalo, NY, band started by the great Stan Szelest.
- "Forelands Farm", about Dylan and The Band's rehearsals and meeting with the Beatles in the UK before playing the
Isle of Wight Festival in 1969.
- Jimmy's Favorite Musicians.
- "The Summer Jam at Watkins Glen and Cal Jams I & II".
- "Napoleon in Rags, Part II", about Dylan and the Hawks.
- "The Catholic Imagination in Martin Scorsese's The Last Waltz", from (of all things)
Journal of Religion and Film.
- "Rick Danko, 1942 - 1999", obituary from LA Weekly.
- "Rick Danko: 1942-1999", obituary from
- "The Band's 'The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down'", about the Band's '60s recordings.
- The Band bio., from the
Onion A.V. Club.
- "Danko helped shape rock 'n' roll", A.P. obituary.
- "I Can't Leave Her Behind", transcript (in English and French) from a hotel
room recording session with Dylan and Robbie in Glasgow, May 1966.
- "Ronnie Hawkins To Be Inducted Into Canadian Music Industry Hall Of Fame ".
- "Rock 'n' Roll Legend Ronnie Hawkins And Record Label Founder Jim West Join The Canadian Music Industry Hall Of Fame".
- "Dylan's Back-up Bands".
- Set lists and concert info., Tour '74, by Dylanologist Olaf Bjorner.
- Wooton 1969, Dyland and The Band, Isle of Wight.
- "Film captures 1970s classic rock tour: Performances from Joplin, Grateful Dead, The Band, more", A.P. review of Festival Express.
- "Movie Review: Festival Express Charts Wild Cross-Canada Ride", from psychedelic-library.org.
- "Procol Harum vs The Band: Robbie Robertson's opinion, from procolharum.com.
- Band bio. at Nostalgia Central.
- "Tears of Rage", obituary mentioning Richard Manuel.
- "Confessions of Robbie Robertson". In Swedish -- and I'm not gonna translate this...
- Leave a flower and a note for
Richard Manuel and
- "At the Helm: Former Band man Levon Helm is back in charge", from the Tucson Weekly.
- "Bob Dylan & The Hawks: Alternative-country progenitors", from No Depression magazine, 1996.
- "The Best Rock Movie Ever: The Band's Last Waltz , restored and expanded", from Rolling Stone.
- "Ronnie Hawkins: A Heart as Big as His Talent;" from Today's Homes, 1999.
- Arkansas artists, including Levon Helm.
- "Home Again: Arkansas' Levon Helm comes back to the blues", from the Memphis Flyer, 2001.
- "Remembering The Band's Rick Danko: Deceased Vocalist/Bassist Helped Change Rock 'N' Roll", from ksat.com.
- Ronni Fray bio. Fray played with Garth Hudson in Paul
London and the Kapers, and has worked with Ronnie Hawkins.
- Extensive The Band bio., at everything2.com.
- The Robbie Robertson page at the Music Box web site.
- Robbie and the Hawk in Toronto, 2003.
- The Band bio. in German -- all photos seem to be lifted from The Band web site.
- Franks's Picks" - review of the Live 1966 CD with Dylan and the Hawks.
- The Band bio. and discography at raindesrt.com.
- "Robbie Robertson says he was too busy making music to reflect on his heritage", Canadian Press article from 2003.
- Ronnie, Robbie and the singer from Boomkat, Toronto, February 2003.
- Canadian Band bio.
- Wolves DVD, featuring Robbie.
- Lou Reed, Eric Andersen, Rick Danko, Garth Hudson...
- Liner notes for the "Bobfest" live CD, including The Band.
- "Documentary Brings 1970 Rock Fest to Life"
- Burrito Deluxe photos,
featuring Garth Hudson.
- "Video visit with Robbie Robertson", from 2001.
- Robbie Robertson -- guitar books and videos.
- Yahoo's Robbie filmography.
- "Robertson Returns To Native Soil In TV Special", from 1998.
- Dylan's backing bands
- "Robbie Robertson gets most important award yet", from CTV.
- "The 100 Greatest Pop Stars of the 20th Century"
- Rock of Ages review
- "Genius: What it is ain't exactly clear", from the Globe and Mail, May 2003, about Garth.
- Review of Levon's autobiography.
- Different releases of Planet Waves, the first studio album with Dylan and The Band.
- 1-0 Reviews: The Band.
- "At the Helm -Levon Helm continues to influence Southern and country rock", from the Philadelphia Weekly.
- The Band at The Music Box web site.
- Rick Danko at The Music Box web site.
- "Robbie Robertson to Be Honored at AES Tonight", 2002 article from Blogcritics.org.
- "Party on, Garth: Keyboard genius still in big demand after 40-year career". from the Toronto Sun, May 2003.
- The concept album Largo, featuring Levon and Garth,
at the Cyndi Lauper web site.
- Ronnie Hawkins interview at wireweb.come, mentioning Robbie and Levon (quote: "I've out lived my dick").
- "Summers At Six Nations: Where Robbie Robertson Learned To Play At The Feet Of His Mohawk Cousin", from the Hamilton Spectator, October '94.
- "Band Unbound", from newyorkmetro.com, about the Last Waltz re-issue in 2002.
- "Hell of a Ball", Ronnie Hawkins bio. from Monday Magazine, 2001, with old Hawks photos nicked from this site...
- Robbie and The Hawk, Canadian Music Week, March 2003.
- "Robbie Robertson - Interview with a Legend", Canadian Music Week, 2002.
- Canadian singer/songwriter Neil Cotton's song
"Mayor of Old Yonge Street", a tribute to Ronnie Hawkins in his early days with the Hawks/Band. The web page includes a photo of Ronnie's star on Canada's Walk of Fame.
- The Rick Danko page at Yahoo.
- The Delta Boogie web site has published excerpts from the Ronnie Hawkins
Before the Hawk Flew
, including an interesting chapter about Ronnie's early days as an artist -- with some
juicy stories from around the time when Levon Helm joined the Hawks.
More stuff from this Hawkins bio. can be found
- This Buddy Cage
web page has an interview mentioning his work with
- The dailycamera.com site has an
article about the group Burrito Deluxe, featuring Garth Hudson.
- The London Journal of Canadian Studies, Vol.16, 2000/2001 contains a "scientific"
article about Canadian Aboriginal Rock, with emphasis on Robbie Robertson's '90s solo output.
The article is available on the net as PDF-file (reading it requires that you
have installed the Adobe Reader, available for free from adobe.com or
- There are a bunch of video stills from the new DVD edition of The Last Waltz,
including jam session shots with Stephen Stills, available